For the safety of our patients and staff, WNJ has adopted the following guidelines for visitation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Guidelines for Visitors:
- Visitors will not be permitted for patients who have confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- All visitors must sign-in at the Main Entrance screening desk where they will be screened for symptoms and provided a sticker with the date and patient location to be worn daily.
- Visitors must bring their own face mask and it must be worn throughout the duration of their visit.
- Visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visiting hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 pm.
- All approved visitors must follow proper infection prevention practices, including masking, hand washing/sanitizing and physical distancing.
- Emergency Room – limited to 2 visitors at a time after the initial exam, except for pediatric patients who may receive two at all times.
- Intensive Care Unit – limited to 2 visitors at a time.
- Maternity/L&D – limited to 2 visitors during labor and delivery.
- Surgery & Procedures – 2 visitors per patient to assist; the surgical team will instruct visitors on an appropriate place to wait during surgery.